A Look Into the Future


Ok hello again! So, as you may know I created a checklist a couple days ago to just have a clear set up of what I wanted to accomplish, however I realized I never really enforced due dates. For me this is important because it allows me to have a sense of discipline. When I have due dates, I tend to work harder to complete my work on time. Not to mention, I hope to have a couple days or so just to go over the work and make any adjustments I feel are necessary.

Here are the calendars I created:





I chose to give myself 2-3 days for each of the final posting of both the CCR and the completed film opening that way I have a bit of a flexible schedule, just in case any conflicts arise. However, with this calendar I will use the deadlines to be more organized and productive. 

Also, just a little update on the checklists. I skipped a couple of the first tasks, but I found two potential locations to film that I think would both work really well to create the atmosphere I want. Now the trouble comes in choosing which one of the two I want to use. The first would be an empty golf course, but that kind of puts restraints on the time that can actually be used to film. And the second is a park that has a bunch of open fields. I'm leaning towards the second one, but hopefully with time I can make my decision. I've also found the camera I want to film with, and it'll be Canon DSLR camera in order to get good quality shots, that will later have that futuristic look added in the editing. 

And the last bit of news, I will be creating a mind map/mood board for the opening that'll be featured on the next post, so stay tuned!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...