The Idea

Greetings Earthlings.

Last post I mentioned I'd be creating a mood board/mind map to display the idea of the film opening, and I think it may have sounded a bit confusing since a mind map is very different from a mood board, but I wanted to combine both ideas to show the visuals I hope to create in the filming process and also share the set film opening idea. The mood board doesn't contain many words, besides the description, the rest is key words that are critical to the plot of the movie. However, I also wanted to create this post to further explain the plot of the film just for background.



Like in many sci-fi films I will incorporate the use of technology, more specifically implants to work in the character's advantage. This implant will show flashbacks that slowly explain how the character has gotten to this situation. Next, I'll use a location that seems like an abandoned city. The film begins in an open field,, shown in the mood board, but will progress to a city that doesn't look abandoned, but to the character's surprise, it actually is. Next post, I will give further explanation on the plot of the film along with the storyboard. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...