Learning Something New


Hello all!

Last class we had a lesson about the importance of reflecting back on the process of creating the film opening, and it really made me think.  As shown on the last blog post, I dedicated about a week to just reflecting and creating the CCR but when I originally created the schedule I didn't have a large understanding of what the CCR was. However, after yesterday's lesson I now realize that I complete most of the CCR in each blog post, since I use this space to just talk about my progress. But, I also realized that there were certain parts that I was missing. So I've created a list of things I need to research more and make sure to include in my completed CCR:

Distribution
This is a MAJOR part of my project that I hadn't given much thought to, which is how will I distribute my film opening? I know it's important to consider that this film opening is created by me. I am not a well known director, and will therefore reach less of an audience. Therefore, I need to do more research on distribution techniques.


Integrating Technology 
This is not only how I used tech to produce my film, but also the tech used within the opening by the main character. Therefore, this lists consists of camera equipment and other hardware, as well as software like the editing program I use to edit the film. I already know most of the tech I will use to produce the film opening, however I'm still a bit unsure of what the character's implant will look like. My original idea was to create a small and circular device that can be attached to the character's arm or head. Here are some images to get the general idea:


Black Mirror, Striking Vipers (2019)

More on these topics will be covered within the next few blog posts, and will be discussed more extensively!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...