Revisions to the Schedule


Hello there,
Just wanted to check in to provide updates on how the project is going. To preface, with any project or task, you don't really know how much time each step will take you until you're actually at that step, and that was the situation for me during the planning process. I definitely underestimated how much time I'd need to sort everything our before even filming. So, I made changes to the schedule just to have a clear view at what's coming up and what deadlines I'll have to meet.

Here it is:



The final week has remained the same. The majority of the revisions I made were from last week and this week. I was supposed to be filming by this time, but I've encountered some difficulties in the pre-filming process that have made it impossible for me to start. Like finding an actor, which I still haven't done. I think the biggest problem is that I have a clear vision of what I want the character to look like, but I don't know anyone personally who could properly envision my character. However, within the next few days I will find my actor to begin filming next week. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...