Creative Critical Reflection


Here it is: The Creative Critical Reflection for the film opening of Facing Survival





I wish I was able to make this video longer because I feel like there was so much I left out. Honestly, I had a really hard time editing it because after putting all the footage I had about 26 minutes, when I'm only allowed to have 10. Shortening the CCR took time, but finally I was left with the footage where I directly answered each question. I wanted to elaborate and bring more of my personality into the film, but unfortunately I couldn't.

Either way it is still a great culmination of the process in creating this opening, and I hope you enjoy it :) I just realized that this may be goodbye. I plan to come back on here next year when taking A Level of the Media Studies course, but until then I'll be taking a temporary leave of absence!

Also, sorry for the late post but the CCR took so much time to export that I didn't account for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...