The A Level Portfolio Project

Here it is! An extract from "BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER", the first episode of the "BECOMING:" docu-series. I had an amazing time creating this piece, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 

The extract: "BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER"

Along with the extract, I'm uploading a link to the Instagram page as well as the magazine article. I spent a lot of time working hard on these two minor components in order to best promote my docu-series extract. 

The Instagram page gives a bit of everything from behind-the-scenes footage to famous baseball player quotes and sneak peeks at the doc. It was my main platform to reach my target audience and promote the extract to them, and I hope I did just that. Click here to check it out! @becoming_docuseries

Lastly, I wrote the magazine article to focus on the behind-the-scenes aspect of creating the doc extract and I also included a section on how I came up with the idea. My hope was for this component to generate excitement as well as getting an inside look, which many sports documentaries may not offer. 

To view the magazine article.

Overall, I'm sad to think this may be my last project for this class but I'm happy it ended with a project like this in which I learned so much, including how much I enjoy the documentary genre. Tomorrow I will be publishing my Creative Critical Reflection on the process and everything that went into it. Thank you for tuning in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...