Running into Trouble


I know, I know I've already made plenty of blog posts on the memory device the character will wear in my film opening, but it's yet to be created! I know exactly what I want it to look like, but I haven't found the tools I need to make it. At first I had the idea of just using a black bottle cap and cutting it to make it look like a small disc that can be put onto the actresses' temple, but I don't think this would look so good and I want to create something that truly matches what I had imagined.



As shown, I will be taking a trip to Michaels, which is an arts and craft store in my area, tomorrow to see what I can find there. Hopefully I can find something that I could use to create the device, but if I don't I hope to just leave with inspiration! If it comes to it, I can always use the bottle cap, and post a picture of the final product, but updates will come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...