Adobe Premiere Pro or WeVideo?


Now it's time to choose between two editing softwares:

WeVideo or Adobe Premiere Pro ?

Now, both of these programs are made accessible to me and I see benefits in using both of them. For that reason, I'm finding it difficult to choose between the two. So, I decided to make a pro's and con's list to help me choose.

WeVideo




Pro's

  • Much experience using this platform 
  • Can access it from different devices since it's online 
  • Know what I can and can't do 
  • Everything is set up in a simple manner
Con's
  • Doesn't have all the features that Premiere offers
  • May not be able to do everything I need as easily
  • Not very compatible with the sound effects I want to add, which are a crucial part of the video.


Adobe Premiere Pro 



Pro's 

  • More features made available, such as color correcting while with WeVideo I can only apply filters to each frame.
  • Used by many in the film industry, including the higher up Hollywood editors
  • Works with Photoshop, AfterEffects, and other Adobe programs that may offer more when it comes to color and graphic elements.


Con's
  • Have only used it once, and have little experience with it
  • More complex
  • Unsure if it'd be compatible with downloading and importing sound effects
  • Can only access it from the computer it's downloaded on


____________________________________________________

Overall, I've decided to play around with Adobe Premiere Pro tonight to see what I can do, and depending on how difficult it is to use, I will decide between the two to begin editing my opening. I don't want to rule out this video editing software because it can possible provide more than WeVideo does, however in the end I want to choose the program that I feel I'd work best with to create amazing results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...