Finished Filming


HELLO EVERYONE
GOOOOOOD NEWS!

As of yesterday I have finished filming the entire opening, and man was it AWESOME. So, as I mentioned before I was facing some struggles in filming because of all the precautions that need to be taken during this time. However, I was able to work around and meet with Silvana, my AMAZING actress by a grassy area in her neighborhood. When I originally had the idea, I envisioned a grassy, remote area. Similar to an empty park in my city that has hills and a bunch of grassland, but that park was closed due to COVID-19. Then a friend had suggested filming in an urban city area at an early time when it's empty. That's what I had my heart set on to really show that this character was in a completely abandoned area, but I couldn't film safely there either.

So, we had to improvise. When I talked to her I wanted to make sure that she was comfortable filming outside and mentioned that we couldn't go anywhere where we would encounter a bunch of people. As we brainstormed we came up with a location that looks much like the one I had originally wanted and trust me, it worked out perfectly. Just to show you, here a some sneak peeks of the opening:



These are just two cool shots to show the background location of the opening. And a little preview of how the character feels. I think the grass area alone works really well to create the setting for the film.

Anyway, now it's time to get to editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...