Mood Board Complete

I got it done! I'm so excited as I've started to bring this idea to life. I used both Pinterest and some old photos Josh had of his baseball days to create the mood board for the doc. I wanted to create this past, present, and future sense to the doc, but the mood board helps illicit the past side. Along with that, I have also tried to establish this sense of teamwork as some photos are of his team celebrating, alluding to the idea that having others buy your side whilst playing a sport is something Josh Chester appreciated. 


Once the mood board was completed, I realized that I had also created somewhat of a color scheme. The dark blue and bright green that is consistently seen in the photos will become the two colors I want to bring out most in my documentary. Some background colors could be a light orange and tan color. This also got me thinking about the magazine segment of this project. I could follow through with these colors in every aspect of this project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...