Onto the Research

Following the schedule, I should be starting research tomorrow, which is exactly what I'll be doing. Although on my calendar I made the research process last a week, it will actually be an ongoing process that does not really end until this project is over. In order to make several decisions, research will have to be conducted to make sure I'm making the best choice. 

I've been thinking of a couple topics to research: 

    - Genre conventions (Something important I want to start with to get better understanding.)

    - Examples of documentaries (Sports-related, or following the stories of interviewees.)

    - Target audience (Knowing who typically watches these sports pieces and defining my audience.)

    - Interviews (To learn how to maintain focus on interviewee, without making it look boring.)

    - Camera movement techniques (For shots of hitting a baseball or catching one.)

These are just a couple topics that I've been thinking about, but I'm sure more will come up and I'll bring updates once I have done the research. In fact, my next blog post should be about my first topic, genre conventions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...