Working Shot List

Shot List

(Concept, Working draft)

As you know, the episode will tell the story of Josh's baseball career, highlighting the outcome of a great career ended by an injury. 



The reason this is still a working shot list is because I'm not sure what direction the interview questions will take me. As well as I formulate the questions, I'm still not sure of how Josh will respond. His responses will pretty much determine how much of his story is shown as well as what aspects. However, I do want the documentary to end with one last interview question that allows him to demonstrate his appreciation for the sport, but not sadness or regret from the injury, rather a positive outlook as this is what he displays in real life. 

I've also created a list of some interview questions for both Josh, my main interviewee and his parents which I hope to share in an upcoming blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...