A Little Setback

Well the filming process has been pushed back as I'm not quite ready to start yet. I'm mainly writing this post because the calendar, or schedule I'd made for this project showed that the filming was supposed to begin yesterday, March 13. Clearly I'm still missing some important aspects of the planning process before I can begin filming, one major thing being a shot list. 

Other things include, set dates for interviewees, interview questions, and deciding on b-roll footage. Although I have given these things some thought, I've been preoccupied with some college stuff and that hasn't allowed me to give much of my attention to this project. 

Also, I'd been a bit worried about the software I could use to edit but I've found a solution, more on that once I begin editing!

To conclude, I've made the decision to push back the day I begin filming to this Friday, March 19 instead of starting the filming stage unprepared as this can lead to a more hectic process and a poor quality outcome. Throughout this week I will get in contact with some interviewees I have in mind those being Josh, his parents and possibly any past coaches he's had to agree on dates, and I'll be back with updates including the shot list soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...