Another Group Meeting

Today we had a quick group meeting in which we all shared how far behind we feel. Once again, I can completely relate to my classmates. It's crazy to think that we have about a week and a half left to complete this project and here I am still working on completing the video component. With little time left, I have decided to simultaneously work on the magazine article and social media page as I edit. 

As of now, my editing schedule is pretty much everyday after school as I work to complete the video component, mainly because I need this completed to start my CCR. 


Further, developing the social media shouldn't take too much time as I already have ideas for the posts in mind which I plan to share on more within the next post. However, I will mention that I have chosen Instagram as the social media platform I will utilize because I do believe this is where I can get the attention of most of my target audience.

As for the magazine component, I have a meeting planned with my media teacher tomorrow morning for some clarification on what is expected of us. I'm unsure of whether the article should be used as a promotional tool like the social media or if its to provide an inside look on the project. Once I get this figured out I can also start working on this as well.  My plan is to complete the article by this weekend as well as the other components of this project to be able to have a couple days to write and revise my CCR. 

Also, I forgot to mention that in class we had a presentation on the CCR and the main topics we should be focused on when looking back at our work. This got me thinking a lot about the choices I'm making now. It also reminded me to keep my target audience in mind, not only for the social media but for the information I choose to share and how I share it throughout the documentary extract. 

That's pretty much it for now expect updates soon on editing, the Instagram page, and the meeting with my media studies teacher about the documentary article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BECOMING: JOSH CHESTER" Creative Critical Reflection

The documentary series “BECOMING:” features the story of a different athlete in each episode. The first episode of the series, “BECOMING: Jo...